Focus is currently looking for candidates to fill the below list of roles:
- Senior Superintendent
- 10 or more years in commercial construction supervision.
- MUST have structural steel experience
- Recent experience in the Greater Chicago Marketplace.
- Completed Multi-Family construction:
- Garden Style, (3-4 story stick frame w/ precast concrete parking components).
- For sale and for rent products
- Precast parking structures
- Land development
- Ground up Construction – familiarity with all phases of construction-i.e. foundations through enclosure
- Prefer experience with design/build delivery models.
- Prefer experience with some degree of company self-performed work, i.e. worked for a company that ran their own carpentry or concrete crews.
- Non-union employee status
- Previous positions must have included overall responsibility for project schedule, quality and safety for the project as a whole
- Ability to develop logistics plans and manage phased projects.
- Ability to manage competitive subcontract bid process and develop/document scope of work.
- Proven project team leadership ability with multiple field reports. Proven experience training and mentoring others.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity w/ Microsoft Office Suite programs. Experience managing schedule within Microsoft
- Project. Strong overall computer skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management preferred, but applicable field experience will be considered equivalent.
- Must be positive and energetic.
- Must enjoy responsibility.
- Measures their value by what they accomplish.
- Be confident and assertive, but humble.
- Be accountable.
Additional Characteristics Desired:
Ability to bring tasks to completion
Ability to produce accurate and thorough work
Team Player / Collaborative
Please direct any inquires related to career opportunities at Focus to email@example.com